Sunday, January 29, 2012

Talking About Smoking Eyes!!!

My first professionally done ~ Smokey Eyes ever!!!


There's a big difference between doing what you know and know exactly what to do!!!
When you know ~ you know! When you don't know ~ you learn!



I always taught my daughters, if you don't know something ~ learn!
Learning never occupies any space in our mind or life for this matter. 
The more you know the better it is for you. It might not serve you any purpose today but one day it will. Trust me! 

I had so many opportunity to learn so many things but din't because I didn't see the need for it back then. Today I wish I had done so.
Learning is like money in your savings account. It's yours and it's there for you when ever you need it. 

It's never too late to do or learn anything in life. As long as we have the breath of life in our nostril there's a chance. If you can dream it ~ you can achieve it! All you need to do is believe ~ and never give-up no matter what!

 Talking about smokey eyes!!! Say what?! 
Am I smoking or what?
This is the first time in my life I had my makeup done by a professional. 

                                                          You can't tell me I'm not Smoking!!!


But wait guys ~ not any professional!
Manuel Villegas ~ a LANCOME National Artist, that even works with Julia Roberts!
The guy is great, and very friendly too I must say ~ for a day he made me feel like Julia Roberts or JLo. I felt like a star. My face never felt so Beautiful! 
I felt so pretty that I didn't want to wash my face ~ I wished I could take-off the Makeup and store into a Bottle and save it in my closet ~ for when ever I needed it again.
Thank you, Manuel for all the tips!

I really recommend this experience to all of you.
Go to the Cosmetics sections you like at Macy's, Bloomingdales or any big Department Store near you and ask them when will they have their National Makeup Artist Event and sigh-up for it. It's free, but they require you buy two or three products. It's amazing and worth every penny, because they'll teach you step-by-step what looks best on your skin tone and how to achieve your Supper Star look like ~ Julia Roberts, JLo or whoever else you like. These Stars always look amazing because they have these amazing Artists like Manuel at their finger tips. We don't have them at our finger tips ~ so we learn!!!
 

Never- say- Never!


If you guys want to see more pictures visit my Facebook

"A man who remains stiff-necked after many rebukes will suddenly be destroyed - without remedy". Proverbs 29

2 comments:

  1. What a hotty! Mom I love your look!

    You do look smokey!!!!
    WOW, I'm gonna set me an appointment to get my makeover done as well. I'm gonna check MAC or Estee Lauder, are those good make up places?

    I love your pics mom, once again, WOW....

    I hope you learned how he did your make up so you can teach me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not too crazy about smokey eyes, because I think it's too heavy, but I must admit ~ I loved the way Manuel did it. It looked amazing!

    I wish i had some one with me to record it while he was doing it so I could show it on the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...