Monday, June 25, 2012

How To Know When To Wear What? Part 2


My son-in-law Damien and my daughter Elise just came from a Europe Book signing Tour, and she was telling me how much they admire our blog there. She said every church she went she was surprised to have met people talking and asking questions about my blog, hers and Elsie's. 


Well ladies, 
I wanna take an opportunity to thank you all for your kindness. -:)))*
I also wanna give you all the freedom to tell me your input or ask me anything you please. 
I would like to know what's the Summer Style in Europe. 
I would like to see your Style in general. I know you're reading. -:)
Please don't be Cyber shy! Share with us, everyone has something to give, right?    


Now let's talk fashion, shall we? 


Your character and personality should be the core of your fashion/Style. 
Your dress code should always represent your personality and principles and  not fashion world stereotype.


Your clothes should be an X-ray of your character and personality.
That's why it should be yours and yours alone. You should strive to learn and create your owe. The Style that says "me".
When you're copying someone else's style, you're denying your self a chance of growing and learning who you are. It's a facade, because people will never know who you really are.

Our Personality is how we portrait ourselves to others by our Style.
It's who we are, its our asset. Why deny your selves the chance of discovering and knowing who you really are. You don't have to be masterminds to be a Fashionista, all you need to do is allow your personality to self-direct your Style.
Allow your self to explore colors and styles that suits you best and act and create your own personal style without any fears or concerns of what this or that one may think or say.


We should always leave room for new ideas and constructive criticism.
 The right way to dress, is to dress appropriate for the activity or event.         


What's Dressy Casual Attire? Clothing suited for everyday.
After six o'clock it goes from dressy casual to formal casual 


Be well coordinated with your colors, fabrics and jewelry.




This is a great Dressy Casual dress, love it!






Here are some of my Dressy Casual.
I wear them on weekdays to church, to movies with my husband, to the restaurants etc.


Wear, pant suits, cotton and linen dresses, skirts and dressy blouses, dress pants and kakis.   







When and where to dress dressy casual attire?   
Church, business casual, after-work gathering, dinner cruise, restaurant, casual-events, etc
The best way to decode dressy-casual is to consider the place and time of the event.




I like my Dressy Casual statement jewelry to be bold beautiful and fun
When my clothes are solid colors, I go bold on the jewelry.


Big cocktail statement rings and bracelets are great, I love them. But I always pick one or the other. I think both at the same time is a bit too much, unless it's clear. 
 When my clothes are prints, floral and patterns I go none, soft or smaller or the jewelry.
You have to pick one as your statement. Is it your clothes or your jewelry?
 It cannot be both.
    

How beautiful is this necklace? I just love it!

The afternoon and evening are the most dressy.




Shoes should be mid-heels, wedges or sandals



The long pearls are nice to layer it and create a fashionable look with your jeans.


These earrings will look great with all your dressy casual look.






If you gonna do jeans, make sure you dress it up with some really nice jewelry such as long pearls, a beautiful flat, or some nice size heels and a nice dress blouse or sporty vest or jacket.

How cute is this flat? 
How beautiful is this green for summer?
Just gorgeous!







"For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted." Luke 14:11


4 comments:

  1. love your blog mrs..
    all the tips that you give to us special about hair...
    is siomarathe girl from ireland, remember i was asking you about afro hair... this is my email siomaratamara@hotmail.com.. i will love to still get your help...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Siomara, how are you?
    Siomara I'm very sorry if I didn't reply.
    What was your question again? I will be more than happy to help you.

    Are you the one who gave my daughter Elise a message for me?
    Please don't be cyber shy. You can ask me anything you want.
    I promise I'll never get annoyed. :-)))*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi mrs maria
    yes is me the girl.... my question was: i am 100% african so you can image my afro hair.. my question is, what can i do to make my hair grow when i dont braid it breaks very easily, should i keep braiding or just leave my hair without braids.. and if i do leave what should i do not to break..
    thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Siomara
    Siomara, your type of hair is very easy to break, because it's dry.
    1-Braids are ok, but should be worn once in a while.
    If the hair are pulled extremely tight it can weaken your hair and cause breakage when the braids are taken out, it may even cause permanent hair loss from the follicle.

    2-You should wash your hair (braids) every 2 to 3 weeks and use those braids oil conditioning spray to maintain your natural hair nourished.

    3-The day you take out the braids, you must take your time with it, no pulling and no combing

    4-Wash it as soon as you're done with a no alcohol shampoo and a very soft and gentle motion

    5- You can use H2 Ion treatment, hot oil or just worm up some olive oil

    6- These treatment should be done once a week or every 2 weeks

    7-Oil should be applied on dry hair

    8- Do not wash your more than once a week, and do use a large comb

    Please let me know if you have done so. ok?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...