Friday, June 22, 2012

Some of My Formal and Semi-formal Look

I love all kind of clothes and colors.
I like dark colors and pants in the Winter, and bright fun colors dresses and skirts for Summer. It's more fun, more girly and definitely cooler, especially with this heat wave of 103F this week.    



This is what I consider my Spring/Summer DressySunday morning outfit.





This is my Formal to Semi-formal Little Black dress.

For a Formal look I wear it with a palette pantyhose and a dressy pumps or a dressy high heels sandal. Here I'm wearing it with a dressy high heel knee length boots for a Sunday morning Semi-formal look. For my Sunday morning looks, I can wear pearls or even shiny jewelry, but I don't like shiny clothes for Sunday morning.




Here is my beautiful Red Dress paired with my fancy gold custom designed jewelry.

Gold is the best jewelry for pretty Red Dress. Don't wear it with red or colorful jewelry. Red jewelry will make your dress dull, and colorful ones will steal the attention from your dress. Gold enhances the color perfectly without taking anything away.    


This is my Summer Sunday morning Semi-formal look.
Here I'm wearing a crispy white linen dress with my soft gold sandals and my shinny custom design jewelry.  Linen is my most favorite fabric for summer. It's pretty, its cool, and the more it wrinkles the more I love it. Just love it!



This is my beautiful polka dot Wrap. Wrap dresses are great. They look amazing on every body-shape, and its a great disguise for when you go up few pounds and don't want anyone to know about it. :-)))*


I think rhinestones, sequins and shinny fabrics are for nights, ball room parties/dances, prom and weddings. 
Not for work or Sunday morning. It's too dressy for day time. 

Now this is what I call my Dressy Semi-formal Look because it was a knee length, if it was a floor length, it would be a Formal look. It was very pretty with a shinny look of gold and silver, and self-embelishment jewelry so I didn't need any necklace.

So I matched my earrings with the clear stones on the Dress, add some beautiful shinny bracelets, a soft gold small purse and a soft gold high heels sandals with these three big beautiful clear stones. Diamonds, who doesn't want Diamonds on their shoes? huhhh, who? Yeah right, they're not real, but are they beautiful or what?
  
    
    
When you buy your dressy Gold shoes, don't get them to gold.
These soft gold will give you more miles for your money.
They go with anything and its soft enough to be worn day or night.



Well there it is. I just wanted to give you all a glance of some of my Formal and Semi-formal look.

How about you guys email me a pictures of your favorite Formal and Semi-formal look so I can post it.


"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes". Luke 12:22 
       



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...