Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Red the Most Romantic Color Lipstick!!!


Red is the most romantic and attractive color lipstick
Today we're talking Red!!! Yes Red Lipstick!
There's no better lipstick, especially for Winter than good Old Red.
You just have to find your perfect shade.

Good old Classic never out of Style Red. Yes I said Classic!
A combination of a little black dress - and a gorgeous Red lipstick = Glamour!
How can anyone go wrong? It's a Classic!
A gorgeous Red lipstick is an accessory on it's own.
If you want something different this Winter - Red lipstick it is!


 Red is a beautiful Universal unselfish color because it looks great on "Everyone"
Bright Red lipstick looks better on people with Fair skinned.
But hey it's all up to you.
Red Lipsticks comes in: orange based-red, blue based-red, pink red and true-red
If you're on your twenties: try pinky-Red it's fun and girly
Fair Skin - looks better with orange base Red
Bronze warm Skin- medium complexion can wear almost any color Red
Dark or Brown Skin - true red and blue-based Red looks better on dark skin

Here are some of my favorites:
These Red Colors looks great on any one's skin complexion
If you don't like it too strong- just dap it with your finger
If you want it nice and Red - try the little trick I showed you on the video by layering it with the face power until you get your desired color.                                                                                                                                            

                      Estee Lauder
    Thinking Ruby crystal shimmering $28.00


I'm wearing this one "thinking ruby"
Magnificent color. Sheer brilliance. Color that looks and feels so incredible. Sheer, crystal creme and brilliant, crystal shimmer. The lipstick leave lips soft and creamy smooth. 

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in True Red N* 315                                                                                             it only cost about $10.00

Beyonce is wearing L'Oreal - Colour Riche in True Red                                                                                    This color is a gorgeous true red shade. It's  a perfect hade of red for any complexion.  It's not too loud of a red-- so its appropriate for daytime wear too. It also looks really great as a soft stain if you apply it sparingly with a lip brush.


Giorgio Armani 'Gloss d'Armani' Lip Gloss    $28.00

Jennifer is wearing this gorgeous true red lip gloss from Giorgio Armani 

"If you falter in times of trouble, how small is your strength". Proverbs 24:10  

9 comments:

  1. Mom, thank you so much! I just tried this and it came out awesome. Thank you! I always though my lips were to big for lipstick much less red lipstick. I would only use lip gloss. But I just used a bronze red lipstick from Estée lauder called autumn. It looks great! I will send you my pic.

    Girls, you have to try this!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Mrs. Elsie, i never really see myself wearing lipstick....not red or any other colors; however, I'm willing to try this because I am in the stage of my life where I'm open minded about all things :))) But my question is, which one will be better for me? I'm in my twenties and I'm brown skin....I don't know i guess I'm more Bronze warm Skin now that it is winter time.
      Sincerely
      Pretty~FAce..hehe

      Delete
  2. There's no such thing as lips too big for Red Lipstick! People are paying tons of money injecting poisonous substances in their lips to plump them up.
    When I was a teenager I never used Red Lipstick, although I always loved it, but I also thought my lips were too big for it.
    When I discovered the truth, now I can't put it down.
    If you have full lips-be happy and enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty ~Face... I know who you are!
    Your complexion will look beautiful with all those colors I posted yesterday.
    Try true red or plum red, you will look amazingly beautiful with these colors.
    Please try it and send a picture so I can post it.
    But try the little trick with the powder so the real color can stick to your lips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, cool I'll..Thanks***but how does the powder come in???

      Delete
  4. Lol i know you would know who i am....after all you gave my that name* hehe
    P~F

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's because you do have a Pretty~Face :-))*

    Do you know the face powder to control the oil shine on your face?
    If you don't have one, you can get one at Walmart or any Pharmacy.
    You just rub your finger on the powder and dab it lightly on your lips.
    Try it it really works.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much. This powder tip should be printed on billboards. How was I supposed to know this. Where has this tip been all my life. I used it immediately and the lip color look as great as never before. Thanks
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elise you and Pretty Face need to fix your information, so you don't keep on coming to my page as Anonymous.

    Well the only reason I'm doing this blog is to try helping you guys with the little bit I know.
    But I would like if you guys would start asking questions so I'll know exactly what you guys need.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...