Monday, January 9, 2012

Best hair style for Oval-Shape Face

#6- Today is all about Oval-Face
I've yet to find a hair Style that didn't look good on my face.


Perhaps the finest pink diamond in the world to date. It took approximately 20 months to cut and a team of eight individuals to fashion from the original 100-carat stone.
Size: 59.60 carats
Shape/Cut: oval mixed cut with a step-cut crown and a brilliant cut pavilion
http://noblegems.blogspot.com/

Yeap, this pink diamond is yours for free!!! Just for sharing the same Oval-shape Face like me. How about that?! huh.....

What's your perfect hairstyle? There isn't any!!! You name it, you pick it and it's yours! Any style, any length will look good on you. I have yet to find a hair style that didn't look good on my face. It's prooven by the Hair Dressers and by being a hairdresser and having an Oval-shape face myself; I affirm! :-)))*

This is me
Seriously, this picture even looks like me :-)))*


This is considered the ideal face shape. Hey I didn't say that ok?
(eyebrows.com did) But of course I Loved it, It's my face-shape!
The brows play no role in making the face appear "more oval" -it already is oval.
The "perfect" brow shape is generally considered to be the soft angled shape. This is in fact our most popular stencil shape, and works beautifully with an oval face shape.



I love my curly hair. It's so versatile and low maintenance. I can do anything I want with it and still look good. It's perfect. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Shoulder Length is a Flattering Look on Everyone.
But on an Oval-shape face is all about preference. Throughout my life I've worn my hair from shaved back Pixie, to chin-length bob, to shoulder length and down to my mid-back. I've worn it curly, bone-straight, beach curls, banana curls, bump loose curls, all kind of curls and up-dos. You name it and I've done it, and I've never had a hair Style that didn't look good on my face.




I've never had a hair Style or cut that didn't look good on my face, and that's the truth.
You Can Get Away With any Long, Beachy Waves (Lucky You!) said yahoo.com/fashion



These are my two beautiful twins:
Elsie and Elise
The one with the headband is Elise and the other Elsie.


Fringe options: If you like bangs, get a soft one or a nice long sweep to the side covering one eye like, it's a romantic look and it'll look great on your face. If you have thick hair, you could go for a romantic short fringe or one that's long and blunt. For fine hair, a long wispy fringe is for you.



Oval face: the best
When you're blessed with a symmetrical oval face, you should show it off.
(said yahoo.com/fashion)
I like all kind of hair style, but I prefer my hair off-my-face. It show-cases my face best. I don't like covering my face with my hair. Why should I?
If you have an Oval-shape face that's your jewel, don't spoilt it with your hair. Your face makes your hair looks good not the other way around.


Short Cut
A Gorgeous Pixie Haircut: Great for an Oval Face Shape
Oval Face? You Can Go Any Length. Trust me been there done that :-)))*

Avoid: Oval face: the worst
The only style you should avoid is a face-hugging style with a lot going on the side of your face. You don't need it, it does not do you any justice and it robs you of your beauty.
covering up your "perfect" features with heavy bangs, or too forward-directed styles.
In wearing your hair style on your face, you'll lose your face shape behind the hair. It may appear to add weight to your face.
If you have long, thick, curly hair, ask your hairdresser to cut it so the curls are looser, to take the thickness out. A short, messy style is ideal - give it shine with a serum (Cosmo Hair loves L'Oreal Studio Line Hyper Charged Pumping curls.


Best Color: Ask your stylist about low lighting the hair around your face to accentuate your oval shape.

Guideline for eyebrows: if it looks good on them it'll good on Us :-)))*
1- low arch, beyonce, kaity holmes, cindy crawford)
2- medium, thandie newton, jennifer aniston)
3-high, jennifer lopes, vanessa williams, tyra banks)


http://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/the-best-and-worst-hairstyles-for-your-face-shape-460581

"Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding". Proverbs 9:10

5 comments:

  1. beautiful. Love the ideas. What shape is my face again? diamond, oval???

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a classic Oval, which is really Oval, and there's slightly Oval. I think you're between Oval and Diamond. To be sure draw your face on the mirror and then compare with picture here. Oval or Diamond you're still gorgeous! :-)))*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is awesome :) I never really paid much attention to how a certain hair-style can go with certain face-shape...and the eyebrows tips are great too! :) love them***and my shape is??? I'm not quite sure :/
      Sincerely
      Pretty~Face..hehe

      Delete
  3. If I'm not mistaken you have an Oval face like me :))*
    But try to draw your face on a mirror and let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...