Monday, January 30, 2012

How To Prepare Your Skin ~ for Your Makeup

Before I teach you guys some simple ways how to make your Eyes stand out in seconds.I decide to do this Video on how to prepare your face so you can have a nice smooth and a healthy looking skin.


                            When you put on your Makeup ~ your face will Glow!
              It's working for me, and it'll definitely work for you as well. Just give a try!
       
The lady that was preparing my face for Manuel to do my Makeup, was so amazed how soft and smooth my face was. So I decided to show you guys these few steps, I've been doing and seeing improvement.  


Before I teach you guys how to Rock your Makeup ~ I want to teach you how to get a beautiful looking skin without breaking the Bank and no side affects either, so when you put on your Makeup you'll glow!

For your Makeup to look its best your face and lips must be nice and soft.
The best way to get your face to look nice and healthy is through ~ Facial Message.
Facial Massage will increase the Blood Circulation in your face, to self-heal those acne, it will diminish those visible sign of aging and give you a beautiful healthy glow.

Who wants to wake-up every morning and see those ~ Visible Sign of Aging?

I'm not gonna say I love getting Older! I neither love it nor hate it!
By hating it I'm not gonna get any younger ~ so why bother?
It's Nature ~ and Nature will take its course wether I like it or not.
So I'll do my best to embrace and accept it the best I can.

There are many people that claims they Love getting Older ~ but they live under Hair Dye, Liposuctions, Botox and Plastic Surgery!!!

I think if a person is gonna Brag on how much they Love getting Older ~ then they should embrace all it's Pros and Cons ~ Gray Hair and Wrinkles as well; Right? :-)))*


"Two things I ask of you, O Lord; do not refuse me before I die: 
Keep falsehood and lies far from me;" Proverbs 30:7

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Maria my name is Shan from London UK I came across your blog on one of your daughters blogS. I would just like to say I have watched your video and I can say they are all amazing. I love anything to do with Hair, make up and beauty, although I do not show it. I have learnt so much already about lipsticks and my dressing. I like but I need to put it into practice on. Thank you a must to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shan, it's my pleasure to meet you.
    So Shan, tell me, if you like anything to do with hair make-up and beauty, what's holding you from showing it? What can I do to help you, feel comfortable enough to bring your talent out.
    I want to help you. Let's start with one ok. Pick the one you like the most and tell what you want me to do or talk about ok? But you gonna have to try them, and send me pictures, deal?
    Take baby steps toward a Fashionista Shan ~ no one learns or changes from night to day ok?
    Try a different Style this week that normally you wouldn't do. I guarantee you will love the new you, ok? :-)))*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mom!
    My face is always hard and rough, maybe I haven't been doing enough facials like I use to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's right Boo ~ if you want a nice soft face, a nice weekly massage and home made mask is the way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...