Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Does Fashion Overwhelm You?

Who said you have to be a Fashion Slave in order to be a Fashionista? Who?
Well I like to call it ~ me ~ transmitting forth my inner joy

Some people get Overwhelmed with just the thought of Fashion.
I've heard people say: I don't have time for Fashion, or I have no money for it, others might even like to be Fashionable but just don't know where to start.

Some people get overwhelmed because they start thinking: hair, makeup, fashionable clothes, my God where do I start?
So, since they don't know where to start ~ so they take the easier way out - they do nothing!

Some people are afraid to try something different ~ so they stick to their safe Style for fear of failure.

There's not one person in the world that has never had a bad experience in life.
Unless you make mistake you'll never learn!

How would you know what looks good on you?
How would you know for example, if a Red lipstick would look good on you?
Unless you give a try, you will be for ever wondering - could-it, should-it, maybe, can I......

 You might be saying to your self I would love to try something different but I'm skeptical of the outcome.Well, you might love it the first day, or you might have to get use to it.
Some people's Style are so old and outdated that it becomes their Logan just because they're afraid of change.

If you want to be a little more Fashionista - but don't know where to start, try this method.


A Fashionista recipe for Dummies: :-)))* sorry my daughter Elsie told me I have to give Fashion recipes for dummies
 we have: hair, makeup and fashionable clothes

Pick the one you like the most, the one that comes more natural to you, and put a little more effort and experiment something new. It's easy just concentrate on one change at the time so you don't get overwhelmed or lose your principles for the sake of Fashion.

For example: Hair 
a) try a new color
b) a new cut
c) or a nice style with some hair jewelry will do the trick

Make-up:
a) try a new lipstick shade
b) try a Red gloss if you're a little intimidated by the Red lipstick until you get use to the idea
c) try a new eye shadow color or try bronze eye shadow and a nice eye inner just for a  nice shimmering eyes
d) try a different color blush ~ pink peach or bronze

Clothes:
a) if you only wear pants ~ open your horizon and try dresses and skirts 
b) if you only wear dresses and skirts ~ try on some beautiful Ann Taylor or whatever pants' style you like.
c) if you only wear Jeans ~ try some nice casual comfortable  colorful pants instead
d) if you only wear flats ~ try a little 2"heel for a change
e) if you only like dark colors ~ try some nice solid easy to match colors like: red, pink, burgundy, army green etc.
f) change the colors or size of your bags 
g) go for some statement jewelry 


    
"Let your eyes look straight ahead, fix your gaze directly before you". 
Prov 4:25 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Maria I just finished reading this post well I can say it does overwhelmed me because I just do not know were to start but now I know how and were to start now.

    So to start with I am going to pick a change for each area so here it goes for my Hair I will try a nice style with some hair jewellery.I would like to colour my hair but I am not sure what colour will match me, and all the box dyes do not dye my hair just the roots. Plus my hair is naturally curly but I use hair irons to straighten and it gets frizzy at the roots easily.

    Make up I am going to try a Red gloss for now as I am not comfortable with lipstick. I currently only wear a pinky colour. On my eyes I will try a new eye shadow colour and try bronze eye shadow and black eye liner. I also bought a blush a few months ago but was not sure if it would work on me so I am going to use it now.

    My clothes I am going to wear something different together. I am going to do this starting from tomorrow morning and I will share with you the pictures Sunday evening. Sorry for the long message Shan :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shan, don't let Fashion overwhelm you, just have fun with it. Don't worry about making mistakes, that's the only way you'll find out what works with you and what doesn't.
    Do it for your self if you like it and it's appropriate that's all it matters.

    Don't try to do everything at once ~ do one change at the time, so you can discover your likes and dislikes and build your owe Fashion Statement that you're comfortable with and goes with your personality.

    Remember whatever Style you chose ~ it should reflex your personality
    What color is your hair, and what color at you trying to achieve?

    I'm very happy for you Shan ~ in your journey to enhance your Natural feminism Beauty for a better you.

    Good for you. God Bless

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...