Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Best Hot Pink Lipstick ~ Ever!!!

This is "The" best hot pink lipstick I've ever seen! 

If you like a hot pink lipstick ~ this is a must try!



Yves Saint Laurent   7 Le Fuchsia Pinks


This lipstick is the most creamy and vivid color I've ever seen.
It goes on effortlessly ~ and it stays on for as long as you want it to.
With this lipstick you need no trick or help with anything for it to stay on.
Even when you wipe it off your lips still stays pink ~ how awesome!    




Remember I told you guys to always try adding something different to your closet? 
Well this is my newest edition to my closet.
I love it ~ my husband loves it on me~ and I've had so many compliments with it.
It's a must try!

When you wear a bright lipstick try keeping your face nice and neutral with just a nicely done eyeliner so your lipstick can stand out.
I like to wear dark color clothes with my bright lipstick, because it really stands out.

I wanted the lipstick to be my Fashion Statement here. 

"A wife of noble character is her husband's crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones". Proverbs 12:4
  


     

2 comments:

  1. i love it and thanks for the bible verse.A woman plays a important part in society. Even more, when we have the light of God. thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right Tay-Tay, woman does play an important part in today's society.

    That's exactly why we must have a strong stamina and definition to have our own individual personality so we don't get lost in crowd.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...