Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Best Eye Shadow Colors For Your Beautiful Eyes


The most important thing to know about make-up is:




#1- discover what works for you
#2- learn what color goes with your eye color and skin tone
#3- where and when to wear what color

Good Makeup is looking natural but flawless, without overpowering your natural beauty.

                                                     
                                                        How much is too much???
Don't overdo your look with too much makeup! 
Makeup was made to enhance your natural beauty. 
Too much of it, steals your natural beauty.

The first step to a makeup routine is always know when is too much! too much blush* too much mascara* to much eyeshadow *** girls that's not makeup, that's a mess! sorry:-))




I love natural palette eye makeup.  
If you never used Eye Shadow or you don't like it to heavy start with:
a)- neutral colors
b)- bronze  
c)-gold
Once you get used to it then you can start to add colors.

Best shadow shades to bring out your eye's color: 
* Hazel Eyes:
This eye color can handle many shades of eye makeup. Try champagne tones with violet,   gold, blue and green  shades. You can choose a wide variety of purple shades like lilac, plum, violet, eggplant, etc. to make your eyes look attractive. Shades such as lilac, lavender, violet, plum and even eggplant can really make your eye color pop.
Avoid:
 blue and gray as eyeshadow for hazel eyes, as they clash with the natural colors of your eyes.

*Blue Eyes:                   
 rosy pink with gold undertone, brown, rose, lavender and neutral shades. Try metallics both silver and gold work well, turquoise and icy pink. Choose dark blue the dark blue tones help to bring out the natural blue tones in your eyes.
Avoid:
the same blue tone as your eyes

*Green Eyes:               
 plum, violet, chocolates, coppers, golds and dark green. Using a shade of green that is darker than your eye color will make your eyes appear larger. Stick to warm colors rather than cool tones. Bronze, copper and gold looks absolutely fabulous with green eyes for evening.
 Avoid:
 blues, purples and even some pinks. If you want to experiment with metallics, avoid silver shades. 

* Brown Eyes:
basically any color flatters your brown eyes.You truly can wear almost any color of eye makeup if you have medium brown eyes.  Try plum, forest green, charcoal gray, dark browns or mauves, gold, violet or bronze
Avoid:
pale frosty pinks; they’re not strong enough to balance your big brown eyes.



                                             



In order for your eye shadow to look flawless and  last all day without cracking you must:
 a)- apply eye shadow base for stay put powder
 b)- a define eyeliner makes all the difference





"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-descipline". 2 Timothy 1:7


4 comments:

  1. thanks for the tips. Will keep this in mind, whenever using make up.

    God Bless you more and more..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tay-Tay, I think that the most difficult thing in life is to discover what works for:
    once you do ~ you're home. It's a touch down! :-)))*
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs Maria well I have so much to tell you. I have been changing my make up, hairstyles and dress style.

    I started to wear blusher, red lipstick and eyebrow pencil and it is something I love now. What I also did was I started to experiment with my best pink lipstick colour by putting a red under with the pink on top. This actually was a very nice colour. I am loving the blush because it really adds to my features although I am not sure if I am applying it right. It would be helpful if you could do a post on that.

    What else ow yes I have been working on my wardrobe by using what I have now until I can go out and buy new ones.So mixing and matching. I could not post the pictures. I would like to thank you because even though I have had people say do this do that, sometimes it just helps to basically spell it out and show ideas and it is spiritual which you have more than done through your blogs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shan, I'm so pleased to know that you're able to capture the concept of what I'm saying and make it your own personal Style.

    I love what you said about working with what you have for now;
    That's the whole idea, Shan
    Mix and match what you have, and add some "Statement jewelry"
    Little -by-little as you can, you start adding new pieces to your closet.
    I'm very happy to know you got the point and I will make a video on how to apply blush as soon as I get a chance.

    Thank you so much ~ you made my day with this feed back! :-)))*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...