Monday, December 12, 2011

Stockings and Tights

#-13 "Must Have"

Sheer stockings and tights is a "Must Have" in every woman's closet for the Fall/Winter.
A bare leg in the Fall/Winter is neither attractive nor weather smart. It looks beautiful with your outfits and it keeps you warm. I love Winter but I like to be dressed nice and warm.
For one you don't catch a cold, for two you don't be walking around all shriveling and hunchbacked. How can you be Stylish if you shriveling and hunchbacked by the cold. Not a pretty sight. :-))*

Tights come in many different colors so you can make it fun, and they keep you warm. Stockings come in fun colors as well, sheer, fishnets, and different kind of laces. They are all beautiful you just have to pick the ones you like. It gives your outfit a different perspective, even if you're wearing a 'Summer skirt' with a tight and a knee-high boots, you're good to go.


Look at this really cool and fun one my daughter Elise is wearing. I love how she toned it down with a simple black dress. Good job baby girl! When you wear dark or colorful tights like this one, your dress could be a bit shorter. It doesn't have to be knee-hi length.
Just make sure you have plenty sheer stocking around and always carry an extra one with you on the go, because a run stocking is not a pretty sight.

It happens, and it can happen to anyone at any place/time that's why we should always be prepared. if you don't have an extra one handy brush a little of clear nail polish on the end of the run and it'll hold it off. bit
I love this one, look how cool this cris-cros looks. The really good ones are not cheap. I buy them in Burlington, Marshall, TJMAX and Macy's when they have Sale on them. I like the brand Hue and Hanes, they have a nice soft feel and fits really nice.
I think dark colors look the best in Fall/Winter, that way you can go all out with your fun color Coats, Bags and Accessories. I love Fall/Winter because there's so much fun clothes. The variety is limitless, and I love to explore my limitation by exercising and putting my taste, likes and dislikes to the test. I love being a "Picasso" of my closet.:-))*
Fashion is one of my hubby. I like to go shopping all by myself, I don't like distractions when I'm there. When I'm in the Store, it's like I'm having a date with my personality. It's a "Me Time".
I walk in the Store and I say to my self, ok self what do we like here today? Some days I can walk into a Department Store and I don't like anything, and other days I want to bring the whole Store to my house. :-)) Don't ask me why? I don't know! Ask my personality.:-))*

As woman, most of the time we shop what we like; and we forget what we need.
There's a big difference between: shopping what you like, and shopping what you need.
Shopping what you like should be when you already have all your Basics and Classic clothes and shoes. Those Styles and colors that never goes out of Style, and you're not so tight financially.

To make sure you shop what you need first: walk through your closet, (that's why I said on "must do" in every woman's closet) after you've separated all your Summer clothes, make a list of all these "must have" that you don't have.
So when you get a chance to go to the Store work on this list.
Don't buy anything else before you've covered this Fashion ground. And Voila!
Your the Fashion expert and on the way to become the Picasso of your closet baby!
Everyone loves a woman that takes pride in her self. Men will admire you, and Women will want to be like you. And you'll feel good about yourself and happy because you're setting an example.

"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a beautiful woman who shows no discretion". Proverbs 11:22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...