Thursday, December 1, 2011

Some People Confuses Vanity with Fashion

#2- A Fall must have.
Fun pretty Booties. With/out Furs. It's a must have. They look Great with anything.
To have nice things is not a Vanity! Vanity is when they become "The" most important thing in your life.
Vanity is an Excessive Pride in One's Appearance and an Obsession with one self.
When your only Concern is to show off what you "Got" or to impress so-so;
Rather than have fun with it and reveal your personality.


To me Fashion means To Love my Self - Me First
To Love your Self-means to Love Life


To me Fashion is neither to Follow the Crowd nor the Media.
Just because everyone is wearing something - or the Media's telling Us this is the new "Trend" doesn't mean we have to follow it!!!

I can guarantee you, there're lots of Fashionable expensive name brand clothes out there that I wouldn't wear it - if they paid me.
Fashion is not to Follow the crowd or copy someone's Fashion-identity.
What fun is there? Or where is your personality there?
How can you know your Self or your likes and dislikes if all you do, is copy someone else's Style?
This is my Casual Dressy look. Conservative, pretty, fashionable and very comfortable.
These kind of heels are very comfortable.

I love Fun playful colorful clothes that reveals my personality, but yet Conservative and Elegant, because I want to transmit the joy I posses within me, what I Believe and Represent

I Love God because I learned to love myself and to Love Life.
How can you Love God that you don't see, if you don't Love yourself that you can see.
It's impossible to Love anyone or anything unless you love your self first.

So I like to transmit the love and joy I have through my Style.
What do you want to Transmit and Represent? Think about it.
Your clothes speaks more about you than you can imagine.
So don't let people 'Judge' you for what you're not"

"Everything is permissible but not everything is constructive" 1 Cor 10:23

2 comments:

  1. I like this post. it is really interesting yet true. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashion: is when you having fun looking good but want everyone else to look good too!

    Vanity: is when you proud and selfish ~ don't want to share your tips and ideas so you can look better then everyone else!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...