Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dressy Pants/Trousers

#11- "Must Have"
Dressy beautiful Pants is definitely a "must have". Not just any Pants, no, no, no!

Pants that fits and hugs your hips like gloves, and flatters every inches of your Curves as if it was personally tailored just for you.
Ladies I'm talking about Ann Taylor pants. I don't know if you already have tried it. But I'm telling you, if you try it once you'll never want to go without it.

I'm Curvy, and it was such a hassle to get a nice pair of Pants that fitted me right.
It was always either too tight on my hips or too much extra fabrics on the inseam/crotch and lets not talk about those ugly gap on the back/waist. It was so annoying!!!

Ann Taylor has (4) four different cut Pants, to fit every woman's shape.
Curvy fit, Wide-Legs fit, City fit, Signature fit and Modern fit.
They fit beautifully on the waist and hugs your hips perfectly.

They come with linings to prevent showing those ugly underwear lines. Isn't she a Genius? I love her!

If you don't like linings, try Loft. The same cuts but more Casual.
I'm telling you she has a perfect fit for you no matter what your body-shape is.
I'll be talking about body shapes latter on. What fits what best.
They are not cheap; but I'm telling you it's worth every penny.
They always have Sales though. So this is what I do. When I go to the Stores I go straight to the Sale rack. And once in a while they have 30 and 40% off Sales on the entire Store, so I keep an eye on them, and when they do I take advantage of it.
I think they're have this Sale going on right now, go give it a try.
Try Ann Taylor Outlet as well!

In my opinion, there's nothing more indecent or uglier than a 'woman' especially a beautiful woman of God wearing See Through Clothes.
Some girls/woman looks like they leave their house and forget their Clothes behind, or don't have mirror in their houses.
Others upon converting to Jesus they start wearing Clothes 2 or 3 sizes bigger than they are, looking like a grandma trying to hide their Bodies! Why?

Others wear Clothes 2 and 3 sizes Smaller than they are, squeezing every blood vessel in their bodies! What's the purpose of having more layers of fat hanging outside your Clothes than in? What's the purpose of wearing See Through Pants or showing those ugly undi - lines? Some woman think it's attractive when they forcefully through their pom-poms on everyone's face. Sorry girls, but it's not a pretty sight. And I know for sure, not even all the men appreciates it.

I'm sorry girls/ladies, a decent Virtuous woman of God do not dress like this.
It makes you look Cheap and easy. If you do not Valorize your self who will?

We dress to look good, we dress for success and "The" most important one, we should dress to Glorify our Lord.
A Virtuous woman means woman of Stamina, physically and mentally strong, with the ability and efficiency to achieve and perform what's right in the eyes of the Lord. Not Fashion, not Medias, and definitely not to please the Crowd. Got it? Sorry, girls if I was too direct.

"A wife of noble character (virtuous woman) who can find" Proverbs 31:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...