Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fancy and Casual Booties


# 5 - Continuation from #2
Someone asked me to specify a bit more on how to pick a Great Booty.
Please bear in mind that I'm not here to tell you to like what I like, or wear what I wear.
My main goal here is to help those of you who may have a little trouble trying to figure out what goes with what!
Some people think that everyone must think as they do, and like what they like.
I don't think so! I think God crated us with our own individual taste, and self-freedom to have and express our very own personality.

I just wanna help you find your own Style; that's all!
If there's something you want me to specify a bit more please let me know, I'll be more than happy to do so.


So here we go:
First thing you do: ask your self, what type of clothes do I wear the most?
Dressy or Casuals?

If you have more use of dressy clothes, than buy a dressy Booty first.
For dressy: you need a Booty style like the one in the picture here.
It doesn't have to be green, I've never owned a pair of green Booty but I love this one.


A soft touch leather with very little detail. Get the heels that's comfortable for you, don't get them so high just because it's beautiful if you can't walk in it.

It'll just be a waste of your money, you wont get the benefit of it.
If you walk or stay on your feet a lot, get the thick heels with round toes.
They're the classic, they're beautiful, comfortable and never goes out of style.
If you want the heels under 3" check: Ann Klein, Soft, Ann taylor, etc. they have really nice ones. (just to name few)

Your first Booty should always be black, it's versatile, you can dress it up or down as you please and it looks great with every color. But you can get any color you like best. (black, winter white, naturals, gray, brown, burgundy, purple, green like this one, etc.)

Casual looks such as: any color jeans or corduroy
You need the ones, a bit more "Edgy" the more details the prettier.
Any color will do, with nice thick heels, so you can actually walk and enjoy them without killing your feet.
I love the natural color with Furs like the one on #2 must have.

I know some people have issues with Furs "no disrespect" but I don't.
I love animals but I think, God created them for our purpose: flesh (meat) for our stomach and the Hide (animal skin) to clothe us.

"The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them".
Genesis 3:21

2 comments:

  1. Thanks I have these booties but didn't know how to wear them. Now I do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Booties! You can wear them with anything.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...