Wednesday, January 30, 2013

An Affordable Way To Get Your 1920's Look?

Who doesn't like to look beautiful and elegant?
It's every women's dream.

I think when a woman is not looking beautiful or elegant is either because she thinks it costs too much money or she doesn't know how.

You don't have to spend a tons of money to look beautiful.
I'll show you later how to look beautiful and elegant for under $50 or $100.00.
Taste is better than money. You just have to know how to pick colors and style, that's all.

The 1920's Style is so beautiful and very  elegant, but very hard to find, and very expensive because it's Vintage.

The best way to obtain these amazing Dresses,  is to find the style you like and find a really good Dress Maker and have them saw it for you. It will look amazing because it'll be customized to your body shape. If I could find a really good Dress Maker every where I go, I would never shop in stores. Back in Cape Verd I had an aunt that use to make me  any Dress I wanted perfectly just by looking at the Magazine. I need to find someone like her now. These beautiful 1920's Dresses were all hand-made.

Having them made by a the Dress Maker, will be much cheaper then if you would by them in the stores. #1- you can never find them, #2 if you do find them, they're outrageously expensive.

Elise there's a Lady in Fulton's Church that can make any Dress, even Wedding Dresses. She saws professionally and even has a blog but I don't remember her name. Ask your sister or Ms Lucy about her so I can post her on my blog too for my friends who lives in New york. And the others can get the ideas how its done.

And here is a site where you can rent anything: dresses, shoes and accessories.
Some times you can't find what you like to buy, or maybe you don't want to spend so much money just for one event. Well here you can find anything you want.
Look your best for your special day and then return it, no hassle.

http://www.renttherunway.com/lp/signup/fall3d?campaign=PPCAOLCPA&CTA=GS1&Off=2644&KY=generic160x600&form=SF1&utm_source=Advertising&utm_medium=banner&utm_content=160x600&utm_campaign=PPCAOLCPA




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...