Saturday, February 9, 2013

How To Match Your Ties To Your Shirts

              The best way to match your Shirts and Ties.

Lady's learn how to help your husband or boyfriends on how to match their shirts and ties so they don't look like a clown. :-)) sorry.... 

Many guys don't have a clue on how to match their shirts and ties; so they just throw whatever their eyes comes across.  Some man can really be color blind.

I wanted to share this Video with you guys because I think he made it very simple, and clear enough so anyone can understand it. That's exactly what I think about Fashion, it should be fun and simple. 
Stripes and Checkers can be a little intimidating if you don't know how to work with it. 
It can be a bit overwhelmed, busy and distracted. 

If you don't know how to match Stripes and Checker shirts, the best way is to go with soft solid colors.

If you go with soft solid color shirts than you can go as wild and as colorful you'd like with your ties and it'll still look great. You can't go wrong with soft solid color shirts. For example: a man can wear any colorful or design tie with a white or baby blue shirt and still look fashionable. 

I think a Tie says a lot about a man's personalty. It can be business conservative, playful, sporty, or just fun. I think the way we women feel about our shoes is the way they feel about their Ties.
I can tell how my husband and my two son-in-laws - Damien and Leo are so protective of their ties.
They each have a collection of ties, and still always trying to take each others' one.
Damien is so cute he always tells my husband: but I don't have this color, I need this one. Leo likes to borough them, but if he really likes it -he just wont return them. My husband every tie he sees Damien and Leo wearing he wants to take it because he thinks is his. So sometimes when I see a tie that I really like I just buy 3, one for each one of them so they can be at peace with each other.:-))*

It's so funny, they wear the same size shoes, shirts and pants, but there's never an issue about shoes pants or shirts, it's always about ties. So you see, they are as picky and as protective of their ties as we are with our shoes.


                                          I love this video on how to match Shirts and Ties.
I love the way he explains it. He made it very simple.  





"Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of wicked, nor stands in the ways of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers." Psalm 1:1


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...