Friday, May 11, 2012

Best 5 Gift Ideas For All Moms

Mom scent is "The" best scent in the world.
When we're small there's no perfume in the world that can beat our Mom's scent.


We all know that kitchen is Mom's favorite place and we all love it.
There's no Restaurant in the world that can beat Mom's cooking.
Mom's food are the best because their first ingredient is Love.

Mom's #1, International all language recipe is Passion, Love and Tenderness.
We all love our Mom's cooking ~ but, not that lingering food smell.

That's why I think these 5 gifts are the best ones for all Moms.
My Mom loves them, I'm sure yours will as well.      
We want to make sure when our Mom step out of the kitchen she looks and smells great.
If our Moms look good ~ we look good!

These are my idea of best gifts for my Mom.  I've given her some of these and they are her favorites.   Your Mom may like them as well.

#1- A nice perfume
This is my Mom's favorite perfume
Try it, your Mom may like as well



#2- A nice Handbag
black or dark brown is best because it goes with everything


#3- A beautiful wrap dress 
and some nice custom jewelry to go with it 



#4- A nice pretty comfortable pair of Sandals
black or dark brown is best

#5-A nice oversize Watch
My Mom loves this one from Style& com
Its beautiful and it looks expensive but it only costs $29.99 at Macy's




"Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. "Honor your father and mother" - witch is the first commandment with a promise - that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth". Ephesians 6:1-3

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so extremely true. Happy Mothers Day to a one of a kind mother. I am extremely glad to be your daughter.

    I learn from you on a daily basis, even now. You inspire me to be the best me that I can. You teach me life's lesson and even make sure that I learn from your mistakes in order to not commit them. That is what a mom means to me. A women of example, A woman of perseverance and determination, A woman who stands for what's right, A woman who is steadily striving to be all God wants, A woman who fights. A woman of faith.

    And I find it all in you. Thanks for being the worlds greatest mom. I truly love you mom.

    Your daughter Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww..... you brought tears to my eyes and made me blush at the same time.

    I love you too Boo. You are my little me. Never had and never will have any secrets from you. No matter how good or bad my life experiences has been I made sure to include you both in them, the good the bad and the ugly so you can learn from them and maybe you wont suffer some of the things I did.

    To me that's what mother's Love is all about. Love you baby girl, unconditionally today as I did the first day I laid my eyes on you girls.
    Love you mommy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...