Saturday, November 10, 2012

Talking About A Confusion Trend ?


What in the world is this?

I would not wear this for Free!!!

Fashion should be fun not a confusion! 

There's fashion and there's a confusion mess.

How in the world can anyone wear this? 
I'm sorry people, but think some one was pretty bored when they invented this mess.
 

Jeans sandal boots, handmade.

                         
$140.00
I'm pretty handy when it comes to Styling! But this sandal boots has left me in puzzle.
Can someone please let me know can this be Styled?
What season can one Style it?
How can you wear this in the winter, with your toes picking out in the snow?
Or in the summer when you really want some fresh air and some tan on your feet?
 

I could understand if it was a close boots.

It could be worn with your skinny jeans or your tights.
But an open toe boots? Seriously? 


is this a Fashion, a trend or just a messy mess!  

This is 'The' ugliest pair of shoes I've ever seen! 
I'm sorry, but if you have a $140.00 to throw away or pay your way to a  
ridiculously ~ ridiculous look,  then buy this shoes.  


"I do not claim that I have already succeeded or have already become perfect. I keep striving to win the prize for which Christ Jesus has already won me to himself". Philippians 2:12 

3 comments:

  1. lol i too never caught dead on those

    ms guni,england

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guni,
    Believe it or not, my daughters think they're cute! :-)))*
    I just think it's a nonsense. it's neither a summer nor a winter shoes.
    I just would like to know, when is one suppose to wear it?

    Sorry, but i just think its a confusion mess!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...