Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fur is The Final Touch On Any Fall/Winter Outfit

Whether its a Real or Faux Fur, its Fun and beautiful.
It gives a sense of nature, and romanticism to any Outfit.
I know many people gets offended with the uses of Furs; although I respect them,
but I don't. I love animals and I love anything with Furs.

I wish I could have a Lion or a Polar Bear as a pet; just so I could cuttle-up and play with their mane and fur all day long. :-))) Seriously, I wish I could have all the big Cats as my pet. Well, since that's not gonna happen, so I settle for anything with Furs. 

I believe God made animals to serve us, as food, as clothes and entertainment.
Just like he did with Adam and Eve, and John the Baptist.

"The Lord God made clothes from animal skins for the man and his wife and dressed them". Gen. 3:21

"John's clothes were made of hair, and he had a leather belt around his waist". 
Matthew 3:4 
For me winter is not winter if I don't have some Furs!!!
Its warm, chic, and it looks great with anything.

Talking about chic?
Is this a chic look or what?

Your skirt don't have to be so short in order for you to feel or look pretty!
But if its short like this one, you can wear it with a black opaque stockings.

You can wear your knee high pencil skirts, plead skirts and your shorts with these awesome fur-attached socks. How cute are these! The fur overlaps over your boots.






It can be worn with boots or closed high heels just like this one, with your pencil skirt.











How cute are these?
These Fur Ankle Socks
                                       can turn any boring boots into a thing of beauty



You can find these Fur socks
on sale at this site for only $7.99
http://www.evanity.com/index.php/fur-ankle-socks.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...