Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Do You Know Your Fashion Etiquette?


Life is all About etiquette. 
Proper etiquette never goes out of style.
To have a proper dress etiquette doesn't mean you must follow the fashion rules. Etiquette is reflected on a person's fashion and status. It means a person that has etiquette, has self respect and manners.                

Many people have problems adjusting and creating a personal style based on their life's etiquette, so they go into a major fashion-shock.
So they go into a Fashion coma.

So they stay in the 70's and 80's style, or they freeze their mind-set on what they know and what's easy for them, refusing to budge.

Fashion coma means ~ being stock in the 70's, 80's or even few years back.
Wearing the same hair style, and same clothes style for the last decade.

I don't believe in Fashion rules. I believe in etiquette rules.
I believe we should capture the idea of fashion/trend and transform it into our personal Style. I believe fashion should be fun and personal.
No matter the trend we should always remember the principals and etiquette of our back ground learning and what we represent today, thus we'll never get lost on these in-today and out-tomorrow trend.


Herewith are 15 Fashion etiquette ideas that One should never ignore:
#1-Wear clothes that fits your body and looks good on you, not every other girl's body or because some one you admire wears them.

#2-Do not wear clothes that are too young or too old for your age, wearing clothes appropriately for your age makes you look younger.

#3- Do not wear stocking with an open toe sandals, it's not an attractive look, and
If you're gonna wear sandals make sure your nails are well-kept.

#4- Leggings and tights are two different things, although the material is a bit different it's both meant to be worn under a dress or a blouse, not alone. Leggings material are lighter and must be worn under a dress or skirt. Tights are made of a thicker material but it's still to revealing to be worn as a pants, it should be worn with a loose fitting blouse just above the hips. Not too long and too baggy either, that will make you look sloppy.

#5- Secure the hem of your pants; it's very sloppy when it's dragging on the floor as you walk.

#6- Showing too much skin is neither attractive nor glamorous, it's cheap and vulgar.If you're gonna wear short skirt cover your shoulders, if you're gonna reveal your shoulders wear a longer skirt, a capri or a pair of pants.


#7-If you're wearing a low-rise cut jeans, wear an under shirt or a longer blouse: no one wants to see your the color of your g-string or underwear. That's way it's called underwear. It's suppose to be under, not on people's face.

Notori Zen Floral
Contour Cami Bra
#8-Showing too much cleavage, extremely low-cuts are very distracting and offensive to manny people.
I'm a woman and I feel very embarrassed and offended when I see other woman showing too much cleavage.

It's neither pretty, nor a ticket to meet your prince charming. It should be kept for imagination, besides if a real decent man want to be your prince charming, he would want you, all for himself. Not showcasing your assets all over the street for anyone to see. It makes you look very cheap, desperately easy and rather vulgar I must say. sorry :-)




As you can see you don't have to be showcasing your cleavage just because your V-neck cut is too low. This bra is great; it comes with a lace adjustment to give you just enough cleavage coverage. You wont look like grandma :-)))* I promise. Look at me, I'm wearing one and I don't look like no grandma. I look chic and decent. I can wear any clothe I want, I just add a little adjustment and Voila'!    So girls go and get your selves one. I bought mine at Marshalls for only $20.00


#9-The only place your belly should be exposed in public, should be at the pool or the beach, that's all!

#10-If you're gonna wear hair ties make it attractive. Multi-colored scrunchies are so 80's

#11-I love animals, so I love animal print on anything, but I don't want to look like a walking Zoo either. I know print on print is on trend this season, but measure your limits so you don't look like a zoo, a rainbow or walking clown.

#12-You should never wear pajama pants in public, no matter how comfortable they are.

#13- You should never wear a see-through clothes in public. Layer it.

#14-You should never travel on a airplane or any public confined transportation wearing a pajama or a sweat pants.

#15-Fashion or no fashion, trend or no trend ~ less is more always.



"I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you." Genesis 17:7



2 comments:

  1. pyjamas lol

    xoxo, england

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I don't know about England but here in America girls love to walk outdoor with those print pajama pants. I even saw a girl wearing one in the plane! How disgusted is that? they call it comfort ~ I call it laziness!
    I'll post some for you to see.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...