Sunday, November 27, 2011

Le "must have"




In this blog I'll be covering all the Le "must have and Le "must do's" "my Frenchglish" :-))* for gotta have this, and the do's and don't of Fashion in a woman's closet, man's and children as well.
But Fashion as the Bible describes it. Not Media!!!
Fashion that will reveal your personality with Elegance, Self-Confidence, Comfort without going bankruptcy.

It doesn't have to be expensive name brands.It can be within your budget.
I'll try as best as I can to walk you through your own daily Red Carpet.
Red Carpet of Jesus.

Red Carpet for real people with real lives and budgets.
Women that are not all size 0's.
Who wants to be a size 0 anyway? Not me! No offense if you are.
Women who doesn't have the time to spend hours in the Saloons every week or the money to pamper and lavish themselves as those TV Super Star moms that probably don't even know their ways around their kitchen, or have never lit their stove burner or oven.
Women who doesn't have private personal trainers or personal chef's just to care for their everyday needs.
But, just because we don't have a lot of money like them, doesn't mean we should neglect our selves.

We are our "Best Friend" if we don't care for our selves who will?!?
"Taste is better than money"
You don't need lots of money to look good.
You just need to learn to have good taste, invest smart, and learn to use coupons and take advantage of the Sales!!!
That's what I do.

"I also want women (men) to dress modestly, with decency and propriety" 1 Timothy 2:8

2 comments:

  1. I agree Mrs.Elsie .
    We must be girly and confident but also have elegance

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right Julie! I know you got it.
    You know, Julie you send me a picture of you ~ before and after so I can post it.
    What you think? :-)))*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...